How to Register in MyCricket
1) Click here or copy this link into your browser - http://www.playcricket.com.au/club-finder/club-details?id=4120
2) Scroll down and select the appropriate Senior Comp category appropriate to you and click Register.
- If you are a returning participant (i.e. have played cricket at KPCC or another club) you will already have a record in MyCricket. Please check the email we sent to find out your MyCricket ID.
- If you have not received an email with your MyCricket details, please contact the KPCC Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain the details.
- Once you select the age group and click ‘Register’ the following screen will appear. If you know your MyCricket ID & Password, login and proceed with the registration process.
- If you don't remember you MyCricket Password then click on the Forgot your password? link. Use your MyCricket ID provided in the email to re-send a new password. Once you have receive the new password you can go back to previous step to login and start the registration process.
- If you are a new participant, just click Continue under ‘New Participant’ to start the registration process.
- Once in the online registration form fill in the required details, accept the terms & conditions, proceed with the payment to complete the registration process.
Once the registration process is completed successfully you will receive a confirmation email to you email address.
3) Purchasing merchandise
- At the bottom of the registration form, select the merchandise you would like to purchase.
- Cost of the selected merchandise will be added the registration payment.
- You will be able to pay using your credit card as one payment.
- KPCC Merchandise Officer will be contact you to advise where & when to collect.
If you face any issues during registration, please contact the KPCC Registrar (email@example.com)