Kissing Point Cricket Club understands that there are circumstances which require you to seek a refund of the Registration Fees paid in respect of Participation in a Program. The scenarios below apply to all Participants who have registered and paid for Registration.
Following registration and payment for Kissing Point Cricket Club members participating in the Hornsby, Ku-ring-gai & Hills District Cricket Association (HK&HDCA) programs and competitions, a refund may be considered in specific circumstances.
When will you be eligible for a refund?
Refunds for the program Fee may be available in the following circumstances (as determined by Kissing Point Cricket Club at its discretion):
- Program cancelled at no fault of Participant: Including major event or circumstance not within the control of the Participant or Kissing Point Cricket Club (pandemic, natural disaster, etc.)
- Compassionate Grounds: Including medical conditions, illnesses and untimely death, preventing participation prior to the start of the Program.
- Where we can not accommodate a Participants registration due to low numbers in an age group, we could not form another alternative team, or we could not provide an alternative option.
When are refunds not provided?
- Refunds are not provided for participants change of mind.
- Program has been shortened due to a major event or circumstance not within the control of the Participant or Kissing Point Cricket Club (pandemic, natural disaster, etc.)
- If you have enrolled in the incorrect program, please contact our cricket club registrar via email at [email protected]
- Refunds are not attainable where a program has been provided free of charge.
- Kissing Point Cricket Club does not have responsibility for charges incurred by you from your bank (or any other third party charges).
- Kissing Point Cricket Club does not have responsibility for charges incurred within the registration package by other third party charges such as; CNSW Fees, Cricket Australia Fees, HK&HDCA Fees, Ku-ring-gai Council Fees, Kissing Point Sports Club.
- The Cricket Blasters program costs are managed by CNSW/CA. For Cricket Blasters refund policy go to playcricket.com.au
Government sports vouchers
In the circumstance where a government sports voucher is used, you must seek a refund via the relevant government agency as no refund will be given by Kissing Point Cricket Club.
Where a refund is requested because you forgot to use a government sports voucher, Registration Fees will not be refunded and you will not be entitled to any other refund or compensation from Kissing Point Cricket Club.
President – Kissing Point Cricket Club