Here is a quick guide for parents, guardians and players for registration into a team or program. Cricket Australia have also provided a helpful video walkthrough of the registration process which is well worth watching.
Parents/Guardians: remember to have your Active Kids Voucher(s) ready.
- Head to our PlayHQ Club page
- Choose the "Register" tab (not Fixtures & Ladders)
- Select a Competition or Program
- Parents/Guardians and Players 18+: create a PlayHQ account when prompted and verify your account. If you already have a PlayHQ account you do not need to create a new one.
- Parents/Guardians: to register your child/dependant choose "I am registering someone else"
- Parents/Guardians and Players 18+: you will need to Link your Cricket ID (see below) to your PlayHQ account once only. Under 18s do not need a Cricket ID. No MyCricketID needed (see below).
- Parents/Guardians and Players 18+: Complete your registration into your chosen program / age group remembering to choose any KPCC shirts and caps you need this season (Credit Card only).
If you wish to be a coach, manager or volunteer, please register into the same program as your child/dependant and choose "I am registering myself" and choose the Coach, Manager or Volunteer role. Thanks for helping out!
This helps us to assign E-Scoring rights to you. You will need a valid Working With Children Check (WWC) to complete this.