Following on from last year's inaugural 60th anniversary T10 club tournament, we were back on the 29th January 2023 for another action-packed set of matches played between club teams at Auluba Oval.
The rules of the game were
- T10 format, 60 balls a side
- 1 over per batter, 1 over per bowler
- Not out batter retires after 6 balls and can return at the end
- LMS rules, last batter stays in and can hit 2, 4 or 6
- Double runs off the last ball
- Food truck - big thanks to Jimmy's Smash Burgers
- Questionable umpiring!
- Even more questionable commentary!
As the dust settled and scorebooks were tallied, the results were as follows:
Team Archie defeated Team Kye in a close super over
Team Millar defeated Team Backhouse by 2 runs
Team Seniors defeated Team U17s + recruits in a super over (better luck next time younglings 😉)